|Applications are now open for screen directors living in regional NSW to attend a 2-day intensive workshop to further develop their screen directing skills.|
For more information about the program, please CLICK HERE
Eligibility and assessment criteria:
To be eligible to apply for Screenworks two day Directing Intensive you must be a director with one of the following:
- 2 short fiction drama films publicly screened OR
- One short fiction drama film which has screened at an accredited film festival (Sundance, Busan, Rotterdam, SXSW, Telluride, Berlin, Venice, Cannes and Clermont-Ferrand) OR
- Experience directing television series drama or serial drama
You must also be:
- Living in regional NSW
- Available to attend a screening and 2 day workshop in the Byron region July 21 - 23, 2017
- Have a current project that you are developing or working on
- Have accurately and completely filled in this online application form
Applications will be assessed by Screenworks, The Australian Directors Guild and an independent panel. Details of the independent panel will be made available at the time we announce the selected participants.
Please start your application now by clicking on the Next button below.